The Gallery relies almost entirely on our community’s generous and continued support to keep the doors open, the paintings safely preserved, and the building well-maintained.
Donations are always needed and much appreciated. For online convenience, please click on the “Donate” button below. We use PayPal for secure processing, and accept all major credit cards. Thank you for your support!
Please note that the Gallery is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
VOLUNTEERS AND INTERNS
Volunteers are also essential to Gallery operations. Individuals are always needed to serve as docents to greet and inform the public, and also for important tasks such as supervised handling and hanging of paintings. Interns are also welcome, and may assist the Gallery with special projects. If you would like to learn more about our volunteer and internship opportunities, please contact us.
We have put together a “wish list” as the Gallery is currently in need of the following items and services. Please contact us if you are interested in sponsoring the purchase of any of these items. Thank you!
- Compact, museum-quality vacuum cleaner with HEPA filter
- Updated, user-friendly cell phone (Tracfone-compatible)
- Touchless, free-standing hand sanitizer dispenser
- Disposable masks and gloves
- Data logger for measuring temperature and humidity
- Professionally printed letterhead and envelopes
- Fire-proof storage box for photographic records stored on CD
- Repairs for caned chairs in the Gallery
- Name plates for paintings
Over the years, donors have made it possible for select paintings to receive professional restoration treatment, bringing the works back to life after a century of exposure and resulting damage. The donor may choose to fund the restoration of a painting in honor of a person or special occasion. Please contact us for more information.